Monday, August 9, 2010

Little heart....


I can't imagine whats inside the boy's head when he saw that little 'clone' of him..hahhaha..so cute.

This is how a small child always break our heart, with their innocent and funny faces. Sometimes we just do not expect to get that expression from anywhere else. As a mother of three kids, I can say that I have felt in love everytime I first saw my children faces after they were born. This feeling jus unexplainable. So, the phases that we only felt in love once can't be use in this scenario rite?

Last few days I went to a bank near to my office. When I was queing at the cash deposit machine there, my eyes caught the notice that was posted to the wall. just next to the entrance door. It was saying..

"Pernahkah Anda Melihat Kanak Kanak Ini? Nisha, 2 tahun, hilang sejak April 2010....."

in translation : "Have You Seen This Child? Nisha, 2 Yrs old, have been missing since last April...."

How my heart break seeing the photo of her (Nisha), and thinking of my own daughter, same age as her too. How I know, really know that kids at that age really need to be with their mother. Then, all the story flooded back to me...few weeks ago, in the news, some people were caught and brought to justice for kidnapping small children and sell them for profit. My friend even shared with me that some group of people were arrested for selling small children's kidney in "black market."

My God...I just can't imagine my little girl around someone that is a total stranger to her, for she is very fragile and afraid of those people that she is not use to. And she has asthma and it could occur if she doesn't feeling comfortable to her surrounding.

I just can't imagine how this little Nisha...coping with strange people around her, away from her parent...it really almost bring tears to me thinking of that. And how the family always hoping and wishing her well being..and I hope by this time, she is found and is with her family (for that notice might have been there for sometimes and maybe she has been found since then, sound and safe).

But one thing that I really can't understand is, how greed, bring some people to cross the border of normal behaviour and making these small, innocent children their victims. For God's sake, they are just small children, that know nothing but to call their parent muumy and daddy...

Quite a number of the cases that happened in this few years...some of the victims were sexually abused and tortured to death because of men's sick mind. How can that small little creature aroused you that much? It is just out of my context of thinking. But these people, even thinking of it, make me sick to my stomach..really..really..really sick..

I even watched and read from Oprah Show and website, one case involving a girl named Elizabeth if I'm not mistaken after more than 15 years, the girl was found in the backyard of the kidnapper house, that was at that time under parole and that girl has been raped and confined for the whole time and bore her 2 children from that. And my question is...how come the community did not realised all this happening in their neighbourhood? So, the easy answer is "ignorant". because we are so afraid that others will say that we mind others business, we tend to keep our eyes shut to everything that happened around us.

But let us look into the meaning of ignorant and minding their own business..

(i) Ignorant = We know that something is not very right, something is suspicious but we just brushed it aside because we think, what the heck..it is not my problem. They can kill anyone they want, can rape any girl they like to rape as long as it is not me or my family or my friends.

(ii) minding their own business = people that do not want to become interfere in others matters and keep quiet about others secrets so that they won't get others name smeared.

but..what does those thing telling us? Being ignorant should be avoided or we might mourn our own tragedy. Knowing something is not right from your instinct and judgement, nothing wrong in questioning and asking for advice over that matter. You might save a live. But of course not by disturbing and over react over something that you have no proof to prove. You get what I meant..

Minding our own business is a good practise but still if your heart telling you that you need to speak or do something regarding that matter, then THERE IS SOMETHING in there and some need to perk up their nose and ear. We prefer to felt guilty in interfering between husband and wife quarel than regret it later when one of them is dead because we just DON"T want to interfere in the first place. No ..I should has do this, I should has do that...

I am just hoping that we all can pray for all those missing children in the world and for Nisha especially, so they will be found and return to their family where they are belong. May God bless all those kind hearted with their prayer and protect our children from any evil act. Anything, we only make this world a safe place for our children if we love more and being honest to the people around us...

Adios and see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment