Monday, June 7, 2010

::thinking ..thinking and..thinking......::

some of my friends used to tell me that I am a thinker...hmm..at first i thought..what doea a thinker mean?
then i tried to ask someone the question..what is a thinker?
the answer:::: someone who like to think deeply and farer than other is a thinker..normally this kind of person will give themselves a headache..or migrain..just to think of something that some might just took as a rubbish...
well then i sat by myself and thought....wow..did i do that? i mean..really? but did i accomplish anything by doing that too? hmmm....
but one thing i'm very sure about is...from when i was just a kid i always asking myself "why..why and why" silently everytime i saw anything happened...not asking in despair, pardon me..but i always interested in knowing why did something happened that way or why that we have to do that..but of course due to my traditional upringing by my own mother, i shut my mouth (because as kids, we are not allowed to asked too much questions.
then now, when i am a mother, i never stop my children in asking anything...tiring but i like to answer them, explaining things appropriately for their level is a challenge to me..and i love to say.."pandai anak mami" or "clever girl".
my brain like i'd once told a friend of mine, only rest when i was asleep...may be because of that, i prefer books and thriller is my top choice..i love mystery. still remember when i was at primary school, i read all the time..and i think i'd read most of the children mystery fiction at that time. I like most..Nancy Drew mystery..and there was a series of boys mystery too, that i forgot their name.
when i was a little older, my favorite is Sherlock Holmes and Sidney Sheldon...really loves their writing..make my head spinning..hahaha..so happy lol..
the same goes with movies..i always loves thriller but not too extreme..prefer some kind of things that can make me wonder what will happen next...

No comments:

Post a Comment