Wednesday, April 14, 2010

voices..

good morning...this is my second blog for open discussion. and i really want to write in english but i know my english is not that good too. thanks to some friends that willing to help, suggesting few bloggers to follow..like i always said, i always interested in learning new things and people. may be for some, blogging is an old idea but for me, i am a baby...even to change the layout took me 3 days already and still i can't get the new outlook that i really felt in love with in the web. so frustrating..but somehow, i think i will manage because mind you, i am the one that never ever going to give up in anything..well almost anything because i also don't like to wasting my time in something that i know from the start would not worth it to try too hard..

i read about the most famous blogger from singapore last few days in The Star and i tried to had a peek into her blog..wow..really this lady got my attention..not to mention the look..chinese with blonde hair but mostly of course, I attracted to her writing..the blog is so girly in style but for me what I like most is the way she is being so bold in her blog and honest too..

I read about the cab driver story and what she wrote strucked me..yes..she was 110% rite..if it someone that we know or someone that we thought is interesting enough for us to have our attention asking us that question, I think we will never think that way (she thought the 50 yrs old something cab driver was trying to flirt when he asked about her blonde hair) or maybe we will love the attention..rite?

i did go through kenny sia's blog, from kuching. well..i really admire the energy despite the 'tame' (like he said) effort. very interesting though for I always think that the same sensitivity sometimes does slow us down..especially those ambitious youngsters with energetic opinion and ideas..our government is democracy but still in term of voicing out our ideas, we feel a bit strained..

in a way kenny's blog is very fresh in his presentation..good for young active mind..the ads for his gym..for me is quite fun but sorry for him too it was rejected by our local newspaper..well you can post your ads here kenny..anytime..for free..

I always into anyone with bright ideas and strong voice..because for me, this is how it should be..voice out and heard out..then its up to the audience..of course in our country we have to get our mouth 'insured' or else you can't afford the legal cost..

those that afraid of these strong voices in my opinion are those that afraid to let go of the past..the chauvinism type of people that think they always rite and is not to be corrected by anyone..you think..this will bring us a step in the front or a step back?

then there are some people that is so aggressive in their response towards any comment..people that think they are so powerful & untouchable..you say something bout them..you will see them in the news tonight, picketing against you and what you said and a stack of police reports will be made against you..so back to the square..what democracy?

I think I better stop now or else I end up putting my name on the banner in their picket..;) mind my grammar my friends and any suggestion, my arm is wide open for you.. any helping hand for me in my learning process for blogging will very much appreciated..see you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment