Friday, March 23, 2012

JUST A THOUGHT....:)


Good day...good day....




A friend asked me, why I keep on writing in my blog when apparently there are only few people read it and only 5 follow it.

Well, the truth is, I do hope more people will read my blog but I sometimes forgot that I only have 5 followers. :) But I do appreciate those 5 persons that follow. So much, in fact.

But it is fine. I write because I wanted to, not for the satisfaction of others but my own. I love writing and reading. I love to share good things and observing things that is happening around me and think just outside the box. 



Never mind, I am okay with my number of followers but I am sure hope, more will read.

I am not as good as Xia Xue which is my no. 1 favorite blogger, for her honesty in delivering her idea and opinion and very bold in her language. She is really good. She just writes without bother about what others will think of her about what she wrote. Thumb up for her. :)

My English also not that good too. So, I know where I am standing. I am at a learning stage. If I can be better and I want to be better, then it is God's will but otherwise it is my own weaknesses.

Everyone is in a process of learning for the whole of their life. Whether they realize it, or not.  The only thing that makes the difference is how we utilize the result of the learning process.

Failed people will recognize the factor for their failure and learn not to repeat it.

When they get back up on their feet to stand and start the walk another time, they already know not to go through that wrong path again.

That is what I call 'A Learning Process'
But in the process, we need support too. Support from people around us. I do not agree when someone says, I am doing this myself.  Every other person in our life plays their part in the process. What matter is sometimes, we are the ignorance ones. We refuse to see that there is someone that cares.

When a mother cooks and her children say that the cooking too salty, that is a support. Support for her to minimize her salt intake the next time she cooks. So her cooking is not that salty anymore, and her children will love it.

When a government officer is being told that he needs to be friendlier in his public service manner, it is a support. A support for him to be better in his way of service so that public will be satisfied with his employer and he himself will be enjoying his job because of that.
Always takes a critic as an important part of the learning process. Does not being berserk over them (criticism) because it will makes us look weak.

Turn a critic into a positive motivation. No one is perfect but only those with positive mind will be better. Trust me on this one.

For instant example, I blog but no one is reading it. If I stop because of it, then I let go of my passion, that is writing. And I will not learning to write better. But if I proceed and keep on writing regardless of the numbers of people reading it, I have a chance to improve my skills.  And I have sharpened my own mind for discussing and sharing my thinking.

I take it positively that people might not read this but I am enjoying what I am doing now. Viewing things differently and be positive about it.

I am grateful that I can write few paragraphs and share it.

I know most people love controversy and they like some bold things, maybe a bit rude but that is just not me. I can swear here to get any attention but for me, it is just not me. May be I can be angry sometimes and call things but that it is. I don't want in the future when my children check out my blog, they will read the impolite things that I said in here.

So, no worry. I can write and write and write and with 5 people following me and only few reading me, it is just perfectly fine. :)

Until next time.....keep it up Jess!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment