Monday, July 19, 2010

Miri trip 10/07/2010

On 10/07/2010, Saturday, couple of weeks ago, I was in a trip with my hubby, my boss, Dee and one of my colleague to Miri, to visit our boss' friend that has just lost his wife in the week before. At the same time, my boss Mr. ramli and his wife Mdm Cindy (my friend Dee) was planning to went to Tv 10 Studio, where they had their wedding anniversary dinner's event video recorded and edited.

So, here we go.......


We started our journey at 11 a.m..(hehehe..me and hubby had to sent the kids to my aunt's place..) leaving our car at Dee's house and sharing her cute myvi...5 of us and I have to squezzed myself in between hubby and Maxwell at the back seats..lucky me, my size got no problem with that..;)

About 1 and half hour driving..(boss drove us lel..;)) we stop at Niah rest stop at 12.30 pm. Shiny day, I can felt the sun was envied my skin..so he burnt it (a little..Dee did provided us with her sunscreen cream that she stored in her car). But I was grateful for the weather thou, for if it was raining, we might not be able to make it in time. A day trip..you better pray for the best....






Durriiiiaannnnn!!!
I was quite surprise with the sight of it..hahahha...never too early for durian season la...I am a kaki durian myself and Dee and his hubby just as excited as I was at the sight of the smelly, 'thorny' durians..
Sorry for hubby, he just not into it (durian fan's club..hehehe..)..they sold it by kg here..hmm..imagine what is the weight of a nice, medium size of a durian? Here it was sold at RM9/kg..not bad..and a durian (as I sd, nice, medium size ..) can weighted up to 1.5 kg..one durian..
So, tokey nior weighted and bought 2 durians and guess what? It was yummy.....thanx Dee..;)


Erks..I was not really a good photographer myself..hehehehe...blurr a bit but no worry, I still can see the beauty of the durians...;)

Why..I was always forgetting to take pictures before we finished the whole things on the table...hai yoo..selalu macam ni..:( nevermind, we just check the durian's skin lol..hehehe..)

Yum seng again?..No? How to cheers with durian then? hahahaha....hantu durian..Dee and husband, our boss..cayalah..they were so sporting, possing with the durians...




hahahaha..believe me when I said this tokey nior is 'hantu durian'? She was soo.. happy with the durians...







What a sight....hungry la...;) everyone finished their meal..I tried to minimize my food intake thou and hubby was the victim..hehehe...apart from hubby that was only had a piece of the durian, the rest of the leftovers belong to 4 of us...



photo taken by Dee...Mr Ramli, Maxwell (he was solo this time :)....), hubby with his favourite England's jersey shirt and a loyal fan too...and me, at the corner..at least you can't see my 'plump' image here...;)





My favourite...100 Plus is a must after a hot sunny day and less water intake..this drink is a big help or I will get my mouth ulser immediately...thanx 100 plus..
After about half hour at the rest stop, washing our hand off the durian's smell and cleansing our mouth..(never underestimated the durian effect in your social life....) we continued our adventure...hahahha..sounds so thrill pulak...

At 2 pm, we arrived in Miri town and after getting lost for about 15 minutes, we managed to found the friend's house and when we were they, we were served (less than 2 hrs after we had our lunch plus durian at Niah rest stop) with orang ulu's rice that wrapped and cooked in a leaf called daun 'long'.. actually i was thinking in taking photos but then I don't think it was appropriate to take photos in this situation...
We were there to expressed our sympathy and the deceased was only 43 yrs old and she had stroke due to her high blood desease. Actually, I do not really know how to react in this kind of situation..I hate to think of the unfortunate fate of losing someone that we love at this early age. but, at least the kids has grown up and can take care of themselves but I really can understand the feeling of the spouse thou...losing a partner that has spent almost of their life with us is unbearable..that is what I think...
Anyway, condolence to this family and thank you for the warmth welcome.
After 3 pm, we again continue our journey.....;)

Boulevard Plaza, Miri....poor Maxwell..hehehe...he was solo..(Mrs and his son can't make it ...no space..hehehe..)
they were having the wedding show at the upper level...when I was arrived there, I just passed the camera to hubby and I rushed to the washroom immediately..how did I know that he just hold the camera and not taking any photos lel..hahahha..hubby..hubby..
The show was pretty....they have beautiful photos and wedding gown...
Oopsss..don't forget..we are here to see Johnny, the event photographer of Dee's wedding anniversary dinner. Johnny's studio is participating in the show too..;) by the way, I really love the photos taken by him..very beautiful and creative...congrates Johnny!!!

Actually I have a better photos of them...hehhee..but I like the candid side of this one..hehehe..sorry Dee..no worry, you still look gorgeous no matter how candid the photos was....and that was our talented photographer, Johnny...my boss? as always..smile...;)

Again, we had to looked for a place...:P...our next stop was TV10 studio..a videographer for Dee's wedding anniversary dinner...
We found the place..thanx to Angela (TV10's staff)..with her direction by phone that I was wrongly heard as 2020 cash when she actually said '2020 cafe'...hahahaha..but we still managed to found her place..but before that, Dee insisting on buying something for them eventhough Angela has refused our offer of KFC's chicken...that is my friend Dee..always giving..;) God bless her..

And...at the time we were standing there, waiting for her to shop for a basket of fruits for Angela and her colleague, we suddenly saw this..well, the one that was excited to saw this was Maxwell...hahahaha..he even invited us to have our hair cut there..funny...


hahahaha....what a coincidence...




Okay..now that we've found TV10 studio, I can't wait to see Angela..she was so friendly and funny on the phone..and I kind of building a friendship with her after I'd lost count of how many times I needed to called her for the anniversary arrangement and she was totally nice and very patient with me..thanx amoi..;)



Dee and Angela ..possing for the camera..;)

Here we are..at Angela's cozy office..can you see at the wall..they'd producing quite a numbers of video.




Lagak seorang editor...:)
We enter the mini studio at the back and Angela played part of the video for us...it was the first time I was in a studio and it was awesome..the equipment they had there...both of us, Dee and me were so eager to watched the video..it was 2 hrs of event video..after they edited that.
And I can say that they did a good job with it..;)

my hubby...so camera shy yet so sporting..;) thanx hubby...your support is the most important thing to me..;)



this is how the mini studio looked like..I told Angela I will publish these photos in my blog and she was okay with it...:)



I think this is what they use to edit the video...do not know the name thou ..hehehe...




me...Dee always like to test her ability in taking my photo..hahahaha...i think she is quite good, she managed to take the right angle..without the chubby look...;)


with TV10 staffs..Richard (MD) was standing next to Mr Ramli, fourth from right
...Richard, the managing director of TV10 was just a small man but I can see that he was full of idea..he managed to market their product and works, with Mr. ramli and he was so friendly too...





hehehehe...we got it...simple photo of us..love this crazy man..;)




Richard was presenting to Mr Ramli...soo..clever
we said goodbye after about an hour later...





now..we were at bintang Plaza..my dear friend need to go to Parkson, urgently..hahahaha....









when we were at Miri, normally it was with the kids and we never can't missed the chaotic scenario..but today, me and hubby just wandering by ourself..felt like we are dating once again...





after more than half hour waiting for Dee to finished her 'addiction' with Parckson, I just can't stand it anymore...





the queue was never end..so I just urged hubby to queue with me and get the Mc D's 'chocolate toppy' for me..hehehe...
after I finished my ice cream, (luckily I didn't have to had another one..hehehe..)that amoi come out from Parkson with a bottle of perfume that I forgot what was the name again..cost her RM260...and I told her, I can buy 5 bottle with that much money..hehehe...


again...I forgot to take photos before we ate the whole beautiful, yummy seafood...huhuhu...we had crab, steamed fish (forgot the name), fried prawn with egg and vegi..(what vegi ha..)
I was so full, I planned to sleep in our way back..we heading back Bintulu at 7 pm..thank you to Mr Ramli and Dee, for sponsoring the trip...;)
During our journey back, I saw a red light in the sky and I thought it was a lightning something and I just ignored it after a while and at the same time, praying that the weather will be in our side until we reached home..
But when we were so close to Bintulu and eventually when we were at Bintulu area, actually the red light that I saw, was a fire from a gas 'chimney'..(I don't know how do they called it..) at MLNG site there..it was so beautiful. It makes me wonder how God provided us with all this rich source and human with their intelligent mind, managed to build something that is as bis as this thing and not mention the cost of it...the wealth, the money come in because of this thing...oil.

okay...we were home about 10 pm...then we can felt the 'impact'...my back aching...ouch..and we said goodbye to each other..thanks again to Dee and Mr. Ramli...


Here we were...12.30, stretching out after 1 and a half hour crammed in the back seat of the cute myvi of Dee...I was so busy learning how to use the camera at first (it was Dee's) before we left from Bintulu, I didn't manage to take any photos...so, this is kind of the 1st photo taken ..hehehe..that was hubby, straightening his shirt..and as always, Mr. Ramli was so sporting with his smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment