Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Night Of Love...

The Night Of Love...that's what I called it..03/07/2010. last Saturday we joint the celebration of 13th years of marriage of Mr. Ramli Malaka and his wife, Mdm Cindy which is a long time best friend of mine. Just let me introduce you a little bit on their background; Mr Ramli is DEEP Construction Sdn Bhd's Project Director as well as the major shareholders in the company that is involve in oil & gas construction and others construction as well. Mdm Cindy meanwhile is the Finance & Project Secretary of the company and me...hehehe..I am just ordinary employee to them but Mdm Cindy like to introduce me as their assistant..(a compliment to me lol..)


Even after few days passes by, I always like to remember the night as a very special night. Apart from the fact that we were so happy with all the guests supports, I was so glad that at least we can handle the function quite well...thanks to the team, our MC, Mr Edwin, our entertainer for the night, the talented Mr. Francis, Everly Hotel Sales & Marketing Dept., Mdm Helen Jua for her helping hand (I was almost hectic at the entrance door until she came to the rescue), and others family members and our friends...muahh..love them all..

But I would like to give special thanx to my husband for his support..he even help me at the front desk with all the presents..*v* and almost the whole event I left him sitting there alone (with other guests of course) while I was running here and there trying to make sure that everything going smoothly as planned...






hubby, Mr Ramli, Mdm Cindy and me..(hehehe..chubby me..) the mini dress is last minute picked..the dress that I supposed to wear can't fit anymore..huhuhu..


Mdm Cindy and me found each others after almost 15 yrs through facebook and she quickly offered me to work with DCSB and here I am .... trying my very best to keep everything going beautifully for my friend..;)


13 years is a very long time...I still remember when Cindy said, " what a years to go through..." she wasn't kidding there thou..even for myself, 5 years of marriage is something that I always being proud of..


Back to the grant event, the food enormous and the guests were just fabulous..no need for me to mentioned the celebrated couple la..they were so handsome in their pairing suit and dress..and what attracted us most is the chemistry between them..






with friends and collegues (our table was specially for 'commitees' as Cik Wan Marlina the sales and marketing executive from Everly said..)



the happy family photo..13 years..blessed with 3 princes. the boys also very supporting during the event





the couple is preparing for toasting..funny, our MC managed to lead us with the 'yam senngggg' ritual..;)





our very own VVIP, DEEP Construction Managing Director, Mr. Moslem Khorram, Mr Hossein Dehkhodaei & his beautiful wife (Mr Hossein look so glamour in his suit..hehehe..;)





Mr. & Mrs Ramli with 'couple of the night' winner, Mr. & Mrs. Awang Bolhassan (General Manager of Bintulu Golf Club)
this couple get their award for being the most supporting couple of the night. they participated in every dances, Mr Awang even sang a beautiful love song, 'Wonderful Tonight'. Wonder how many of men out there that still can proudly hugging their wife after 20 years of marriage and dance with her through the night..with love in the air..;) they looked soo cute together and soo..romantic..thanks to them..;)





this is my favourite photo of all...hehehe..right angle..with Cikgu Daud, our former teacher from SMK Jalan Oya
after more than 15 years, we met again at the entrance...not much different from what I always remember him as a sporting man. thanks to him, I didn't have to introduce myself to him. may be a little kgs extra but the look, not much different lol..;)




my favourite moment..poco-poco..
honestly, I never learnt poco poco dance until that night..it's looked so fun so I just kind of hop in and trying to follow the step..i managed to mastered it in 1 song but when I started to be good at it, the song finished la pulak..hehehe.. too bad, we were ran a bit late than the original schedule, audience started to heat on the floor at the end of the event but we need to end it after 11.30pm..but we are looking forward to have this beautiful guests to joint us in any of our future gathering..they are just amazing..
when we fixed the theme of the night as Black & Red, everyone came with the correct theme (but some might really against Black & Red thou..but still they are nice..), they stop to have their photo taken at the Red Carpet..just extraordinary crowd..love them..;)
really enjoy the night, meeting a lot of new aquintances, most of the guests are close friends and some are VIP in our business circle. even the VIP, (which some I just known as real milionaire) very humble in their outlook and attitude. they are the 'big bosses' and mogul in their business but still they spare their time to joint and support their friend, Mr & Mrs Ramli Malaka.
I can't thank enough everyone that has involved in making this event as success as it has been...but I really admire the professionalism, the commitment and the hardwork to make things work as it supposed to work..they are the example of the success oriented people, motivated by their own positive thinking. I really hope that in the future we still can work together as a team...thanx and love to you all..muah..muah..;)
to Mr Ramli and Mdm Cindy, always remember this moment when the hard times come..and congratulation on your 13th Wedding Anniversary..May God be with you and family...








































No comments:

Post a Comment